Careers at Platte Valley Medical Group
We are seeking employees for a variety of positions to help us fulfill our mission to improve the health of our community. Please contact our Human Resource Department directly for inquiries regarding careers at PVMG.
Steve Beck, MS, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Director of Human Resources and Business Services
Human Resources Generalist
Platte Valley Medical Group is a division of Kearney Regional Medical Center. To explore career opportunities at KRMC, click the link below.
Platte Valley Medical Group (Clinic Positions)
Responsible for assisting physicians in their medical practice by providing technical assistance and care to patients who are chronically or acutely ill. Works under supervision to assist in restoring or maintaining patients at a maximum level of health.
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
- Provides technical nursing care through interviews, assessments and vital signs.
- Administers medications topically, orally and by injection as ordered by the physician.
- Administers treatments within his/her scope of practice as ordered by the physician.
- Participates in meeting Quality measures
- Maintains a clean, safe patient environment. Monitors equipment to be sure it is in proper working condition.
- May assist physician with minor surgery.
- Answers telephone. Responds to patient concerns or questions and intervenes to solve patient problems.
- Maintains appropriate records, assists with coding and patient charges.
- Collects and properly disposes of selected specimens.
- Provides appropriate education to patients/families.
- Assists with filling and refilling prescriptions per doctor’s orders.
- Cooperates with other personnel to maintain good employee and public relations.
- Informs supervisor or clinic manager of concerns or problems.
- Attends required meetings and maintains personal growth and development through workshops and in-service meetings.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current Nebraska license.